Child Support Changes

Do you feel that your child support payments need to change? Or is your ex claiming you owe more? Watch this clip where Rebecca chats about support changes should they need to be made.

Key Takeaways

  • If there’s a certain percentage of change then you may qualify for a petition for modification
  • If you feel a change needs to be made, do so promptly, the date of filing is important
  • Work as friendly as possible
  • Call your attorney to work on a financial worksheet so you can see what changes need to be made

And of course, as always, should you have any questions regarding any modifications, please reach out to us at 407-757-2883. #HereForYou